Click picture opposite to open expanded view.
As part of The Misty Moon Halloween Exhibition & International Film Festival we are proud to present An Evening With Mark Patton.
We will be screening A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy’s Revenge and a very special Q&A with Mark.
Mark will also be exhibiting some of his artwork for the first time in the UK. Meet and greet Mark and a special guest from 8pm.
Tickets for this unique event are extremely limited with only 50 available.
“You’ve Got The Body, I’ve Got The Brains” – Freddy Kruger 1985
Saturday 6th October 2012 – Updated Times
- 4pm: Halloween Exhibition Preview Night Begins
- 8pm: Meet and greet Mark Patton
- 10pm: Screening of A Nightmare On Elm Street 2
The Misty Moon Gallery
For further information on this unique event please contact us.
- Train: approximately 15 minutes from central London, frequent service to Ladywell Station from Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo East.
- Overground: to New Cross/New Cross Gate then 136 bus to Ladywell.
- DLR: to Lewisham, then buses to Ladywell.
- Bus: 47, 75, 122, 136, 185, 199, 208, 284, 484, P4.